I am about to launch a series of monthly CLE webinars through Lawline.com on the broad topic of “Strategy in the Age of IP Holdup.” The talks will run one hour each, and are CLE accredited in many states. Though they all hew to a common theme, I have designed them to be independent.
My first talk, “Winning the Aftermarket” is scheduled for Monday September 30 at 1:00 PM Eastern. If you or any of your colleagues are interested but cannot join me live, please let me know. I should have a link to the recorded webinar available from my own site soon after its completion.
The other talks are not yet scheduled, but I plan to cover the following topics:
- Patent Strategy in the Modern Economy
- The Strategic Benefits of IP Valuation
- Strategic Uses of Big Patent Data
- The Strategic Side of IP Licensing
- Strategic Copyright in the Digital Age
- Strategic Navigation of the Standard-Setting Process
- Strategic IP Exclusivity in a Competitive Economy